Re: [VAC] another toilet question

My 31' never moves from my camp site. I let the black tank fill to 3/4 and
then hold the foot pedal down until it is full and the empty the tank. I had
heard of horror stories of tanks that got clogged up so I bought one of the
wands you mentioned. The first one came with a short hose and an adapter to
fit the bathroom sink. The adapter and short hose work great but the wand
had four holes at the end to flush the tank.  The problem was that there
wasn't enough water pressure. I have a 20# regulator inline.  I bought a new
wand with only one hole in it. That increased the water pressure
considerably and it now seems to do a good job.  I also put 4 oz of tank
cleaner in the tank every time I dump it. This helps break everything down
and keeps the septic tank I dump into active.  I also switched to RV type TP
as it breaks down better.  Do not leave the dump valve open all of the time
or you will be buying LOOONG gloves.  Good streaming - Greg