Re: [VAC] Vintage couple needs encouragement

I have a similar arrangement with the battery and charger under the front couch.
This is also the location of the water tank and after market water pump, hoses,
hose clamps, etc. Lately I have been wondering about the safety of this setup;
i.e. if you had a water leak under pressure and the water spraying on the
charger. I have since decided not to charge at night or while the water pump is
turned on.
Does anyone have any comments on the safety or what they did?
Jim
'61 Bambi