[VAC] The P.O.C. in Phoenix AZ knowledgeable on A/S

		Terry
		I forgot I did save the site as a favorite web site . The
gentleman I spoke with was from "Arizona Salvage Inc"
		2737 W.Lincoln St., Phoenix AZ 85009 (I thinks that a nine
can't read my writing)
                         1-877 824 8242 toll free,   local number  602 272
0301.

                        Yes he knew the Fridge number off the top of his
head seemed to know the repair history too.
 		But I did not get his name. He said to come on down but I
told him I was in Ohio.

					Terry Alan Rockfield