[VAC] Tow vehicles

I forgot to mention that my niece has a new Toyota 4Runner,  it has a 145hp
4cyl engine and we towed my Overlander with it the other day for a family
get together.  We didn't have any steep grades to climb and with 2 adults
and four kids in the car had plenty of pep and start up torque and got 17
mpg.  It was very stable and because of the age of my trailer very light
weight, around 3,800 lbs. for a 26' er. I'm so glad I puchased the unit I
did because of its's light weight and I don't have to tow it with a
behemouth gas guzzler.
The Trailer Lady
'56 Overlander