Re: [VAC] Re: bunk beds

My owner's manual ('68 Caravel) says:
"BUNKS.
For added sleeping space, fold-away bunks can be installed over twin or
double beds, side pull-out (gaucho)beds or crossways over the front
lounge. Mattresses are optional with these bunk beds, but for maximum
comfort, we would recommend their use. Each bunk is furnished with
storage brackets to provide out of the way storage when the  bunk is not
in use. Bunks can be installed by your dealer anytime you feel the need
for more sleeping space."

There's a set of brackets over the front table/lounge in my Caravel and
the bunk rides behind the left bed. My dad liked to use it some times.
Makes the theoretical sleeping capacity five!

Gerald J.