[VAC] Bunkbeds

Hello All
I remember a year ago or so reading about other's bunkbed adventures and
wondering how I might go about buying or building some for our trailer.
I did build a bunk for our 26' Argosy with great success, and shared
some of those tips and pics for those interested.  But 2 weeks ago I
finally bought a '73 Sovereign 31' with 2 factory bunks.  We're elated.
Thus, if anyone needs pics or info, I have the real ones this time, and
I'm glad to help if I can.  This unit also has factory onan generator
and a large add-a-room that were with it since new.  I purchased this
from the 88yr old woman who ordered it new, and even have all the
factory manuals and instruction books from the day she took delivery.
Again, if I can help, please drop a note.

Chris Thompson
73 Soverign 31'
77 Overlander 27'
75 Argosy 26'