Re: [VAC] hello, all

To the best of my knowledge, the interior is
unimortant to the value (I mean, if it's original or
not. condition either way *Would be important.)  and
as to your question about whether to use Airstream
products?  no - aside from the trailer itself,
airstreams are made up of industry standard
*components* like goodyear tires(or whatever) Dometic
Refridgerators, suburban furnaces etc... so there's
really no limitations on what you can do.  Value is
mostly based on the condition of the body, and the
rarity of the model.  As I see it, a beautiful
airstream is *STILL a beautiful airstream.

good luck -- (if you haven't bought one yet -- think
about buying one in the fall, they're cheaper.)

Toby -- 2029