Re: Airstreams in Distress Re: [VAC] looking to buy an airstream

Wow Wayne, I didn't realize that Tad didn't make the original material
available for sale.  I've had email contact with him before and he runs a
pretty tight ship due to the sensitivities and tolerances of the standards
he restores to.

I speculate he may have disposal requirements that force him to treat the
original materials as hazardous waste in order to coincide with the "clean
room" standard.

Jay L. Griffin [a.k.a. Jrnymn "Journeyman"]
http://homepage.dave-world.net/~jrnymn/jrnyindex.htm
http://homepage.davesworld.net/~jrnymn/jrnywebarchive.htm
  /  '--'       [ ] O  )   Overlander '56 26'
  :-----O O---------------^#6066 WBCCI / VAC