Re: Airstreams in Distress Re: [VAC] looking to buy an airstream

The ideal thing really is if there is already someone or several either in
the renovation business or the part-selling business who would want regular
supply from him.  Individuals contacting him are likely to hear, "Oh, I just
threw out one of those last week, it had sat around here for 6 months" or
the like; matching up need with availability is pretty random unless there
is a going concern that keeps inventory around until it's needed.  Are there
people on this list who do renovations for a living, or can we pool contact
information for other parts sources that might be interested?  What would it
take to make this hook-up happen?  Obviously any one or few of us can't make
it worth his while or keep him in business.  I really don't know what the
fix-up business is like, most everyone here seems pretty enterprising to do
things for themselves.

--Sarah