Re: [VAC] Intro Response

Terri,
   The two that I have purchased I found, and the area I'm looking in now is, the Southeastern US, specifically in the Atlanta/Birmingham corridor along I-20. There are many large Corp of Engineer lakes within 60 miles of either of these cities. The population here is growing younger as the techies move in and the last generation seem to be deciding it's time to get off the road. Every Sunday paper seems to have 4-7 Airstreams in it and both of the AS dealers we had (in Atlanta) have quit carrying trailers, now only do the new  AS Motorhomes, so the previous AS owners are not trading them in.

    For the $6000-$8000 range you mentioned, you are looking at an unrestored mid '70s model in the 30-34' range here.

good luck,
Ralph