Re: [VAC] questions-wiring to tow vehicle

> I'm not very up on repair or workings of AS.....have a whole list of maintenance
> stuff

that I do and was told about  30+ years ago that I should pull the breakaway
switch/cable  about every 6 months so it doesn't freeze and then  push it right
back in place!    Have been doing that about once a year should I have been doing
it more often?????

Am still using the same operators on the roof vents since 64 and every few months
give them a squirt of Silcone lubricant.....same with the arms for my Zip Dee
.....Bob Miller
Pres of Zip Dee convinced me that WD 40 would gum them up when they had to take
them apart and clean them for me.....Henry Duda  would be pround of his son in
law.  Pearl