Re: [VAC] questions-wiring to tow vehicle

FWIW, here's a prior post on at least the Caravel 65/67 connector -- note Blue is
the Charge.
Huff
Subject: Re: [VAC] 7-pin wiring diagram WAS:turn signal short?
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 18:17:56 -0600
From: "Don Horn"
To: vintage@airstream.net

Rich,

Just to make sure you go into overload, here's a diagram I made of my '65
Caravel's old 7-pin round (SAE) connector.  If you've already pulled the
wires out, the pin locations probably won't be of much help, but the color
codes are the same as Charlie indicated.  This diagram also matches the
Argosy pattern that Art sent, so it appears we have a consensus.  Or we
will, if yours matches too.  ;>)

Don