Re: [VAC] ...just joined the list

Bob, I am replacing all of the  5 red, 5 ambers on my '66 Overlander. I
ordered replacements from Inland RV. When I stripped the clearcote, all the
lenses on my originals cracked. If you plan to stip your A/S, do it before you
replace the marker lights.
Randy Unter

                                                     Inland RV Service
                                                     391 Elizabeth Lane