Re: [VAC] 2 weeks from P-Day

Bill I can understand how the milwalkie sander gets heavier as the day wears
on. let me assure you it is an unbeatable product. I have used and burnt out
several lesser products. the only buffer I like better is my air powered
buffer and as I recal it cost in the excess of $400. + I have a 5 hp
compresser to run it.One of the well knowm Jap buffers mite serve you well
but all the cheep ones I have seen are Junk and in the long run much more
expencive than the cheep ones.
Remember that using the 11lb Milwalkie will help you build up musels and if
you useit all day will help take your mind off romance and let you sleep when
you go to bed. Prehaps the best way to get your trailer polished is to use
the same tatict that Tom Sawyer used to get the fence whitewashed .
Jim Smith
PS. Uou asked if my Dodge is A diesel it is with a 5 speed trans.