[VAC] Dometic Refrigerator

I need to remove the original Dometic refrigerator from my '68 Trade Wind
and replace the electrical heating element. I'm a little unsure of just how
to remove the refrigerator to replace the element. (It burned out in '73.)

I assume the unit is bolted to the floor, and I also think I'll have to
unhook the propane line. The refrigerator is just to the left of the entry
door. Do I need to remove the paneling on the door side?

Does anyone have step-by-step instructions?

Bruce Coonrod
24-foot '68 Trade Wind