Re: [VAC] Trailer Tires

Hi all:  Had a bad experience with Goodyear Marathons when I purchsed them a few
years ago .....one blew between CA and AZ and dealer there showed me the serials
on the tires that they had been in Goodyear storage for 9 years before I bought
them....no warranty
I went to Cooper Travel Trailer tires with road hazzard warranty and am very
satisfied
At tire seminar they stressed that on a trailer you want tires with stronger
sidewalls so only purchase travel trailer tires  which are only made by Cooper &
Goodyear.    Pearl