Re: [VAC] Hi/axle costs

To Bruce DeMille,
Just when I thought this mystery was solved, you throw the wrench into
the gears.  Your coach,...22TDS0430 is probably a Safari, but could be a
Caravanner (22ft), if it has lots of windows.  That  1740 and the 87004
has me stumped.  Certain states required a state number, which may have
coincided with the state registration number.  I thought your coach was
a California coach, and I have not seen that from CA.
The zero "0" after the S does indicate it was made in 1960, and the
straight I beam axle with leaf springs confirms it is a 1960.  Again,
yours, when registered, was mistakenly labelled a 1961.   That has
happened a lot.  Good luck, maybe you can find that elusive wiring
diagram.

Bill