[VAC] Traveler repairs

Bill Scott, (and interested streamers)
As you know I've been working on the 58 Traveler today.  Found one sheet
marked all over the back to let me know the alloy. It says ALCAD 2024-T3
QQ-A-362.  That was on the first front wedge shaped hood panel, which
mostly popped back into shape.  Needs a tweak here and there.  The panel
that will have to be replaced below it is the flat stock street side
quarter about 38 high by 54.  It doesn't have the designation on it but
I figure I'll get the same stuff and replace it as it can't really be
repaired and is torn to boot.  A friend in the film business uses a lot
of aluminum so I'll get him to order me a piece and will cut and drill
it at his shop using the damaged piece as a pattern (after I pound it flat).
Looks like you stayed home off the highways, too this weekend.  How the
heck are you anyway?
Tom Walden