[VAC] Stuck lug nuts on Aluminum wheels.

I have to pull two wheels on my Airstream to replace the brake wiring. I
tried to take them off today and found I couldn't budge the nuts with a
conventional lug wrench or even with my air-impact wrench (and it is
_supposed_ to deliver 240ft-lbs!).

These are aluminum wheels, in case that makes a difference.

I am reluctant to try to muscle them off - I might pop the studs.

Since they are so tight, I should probably loosen _all_ the wheels and then
re-torque them properly, just in case I have to change a flat some day on
the road. (It would be impossible as they are).

Any ideas for breaking them loose without breaking them?

Jerry Flanders  W4UK