Re: [VAC] Hi

Terry,

Thanks....   I have been to Airstream Central, VAC ads, Auto Trader and
Ebay.  I also spend a lot of time driving through neighborhoods trying to
get a glance of a dusty Airstream sitting unused.  I don't have any
reservation in knocking and asking.  The Auction in Marina Del Ray that
Douglas Robinson mentioned sounds very interesting (Thanks Douglas).  I
would like to find something 21ft or smaller.  I owned and lived in a 1956
Globetrotter while attending ASU.

Thanks, Ken in Phoenix