Re: [VAC] how to find a full-time lot

Jay,
  One question and a few thoughts:

How did you get the Zolotone off, and can it still be bought...some idiot
painted the inside of my Overlander with house paint and I want the "real" AS
interior back. Otherwise, I'm gonna go with one of the splotchy paint things.

Mobile home parks with conventional sewage inputs for "real" homes also have
a "clean out" access. This is the type access that you see in RV parks all over
the country.

As to the farms(s)...The heck with the zoning thing, Dad owns it, he ought to
be able to use legally it for something without interference. But, two things,
best if you kept the AS out of sight of roads/neighbors and get a couple of the
largest holding tanks you can, and borrow a truck once a month to take them to
a LEGAL place to dump. Many folks don't know it, but quite a few truck stops (
as do many of the "rest stops") also have a dump station. When I'm doing the
boonie thing, I usually will stop at a legit campground and pay the days fee
just so I can use the dump station if I can't locate a dump station at a rest
stop/truck stop.

I too have dreams of opening a full timers RV park, maybe with a bit of repair
as well. I would love to make the park 90% full timers and maybe 10% of
those "transients" sites...kinda turn the tables on the normal situation.