Re: [VAC] overflow/pressure regulator

>Do these go bad?

 Eventually yes. More likely, though, it just needs cleaning. If you read
the detailed instructions on those things you usually find that there's a
cleaning/flushing procedure you're supposed to go through at regular
intervals. Just like we're supposed to clean the coils on the back of our
refrigerators every 6 months. Sure, right. I do that all the time, just
because it's so *easily accessible*! Still, you eventually have to pay
the piper, and RVs are subject to some pretty rocky water supplies.

Rob