Re: [VAC] Tveten

Dittos for Fred Tveten , his wife and Andy Homa.  Back in 96 when I was
a newbie, and knew nothing about Airstreams, I happened across RV Wheels
in Fife.  They re-built my brakes on my 79 Safari, with loaded backing
plates, and repaired several other little nagging items, and gave me a
chance to completely pick their brains.   I asked so many questions,
when I look back, it shames me, but I did learn a lot.  They are good
people, and the experience shows.   They rebuild refrigerators, Dometic
and Norcold, and can do just about anything on an Airstream.    Thanx
Janis.

Bill Scott
61 Bambi
66 Trade Wind LY