Re: [VAC] Misfortunes on the road

Yes, maybe it needs new shocks, but it didn't seem to be ridin'rough or anything?
 Maybe that's why I have those slices fwd and aft of the wheel wells too!

I went well over 55!  In WV, where the speed limit is 70, I did it!  Everything
seemed fine at that speed.  Sone Travel trailers whizzed by me even faster!

Some roads were poor, especially in soutern PA, where it was like a washboard.
 I either slowed, or mopved to the fast lane where it was smoother.

I just don't know.  You mean to tell me your stuff doesn't go flying?  The things
in my cabinets weren't too bad..dishes cups 'n stuff?

I was thinking it was like an old Harley..ride an hour..tighten an hour.

Nick