Re: [VAC] how to find a full-time lot

Polly,
When does it start getting hot enough so you want to go to higher country? And, when does it start
getting cold enough so you want to return to lower country? Our son has just been transferred to
Colorado Springs (USAF) and we're starting to get oriented weatherwise.

During the winter when we're in the southwest, we make the rounds of many BLM areas. Usually, we
stay a week before we're ready to continue exploring. A few of our relatives think we are missing
some of our buttons, but we do enjoy the lifestyle.

Terry