Re: [VAC] Shower Curtain

Jodi & John,
I lived through the 70's. I can't beleive WE had such poor tasts. The carpet
in mine was an ORANGE shag! The carpet that was on the side of the tub was
Orange too! YUCK. I recarpeted the whole thing with low-pile 18" carpet
squares, tension fit to stay in place and easily removed. They are a
verigated green, purple. Isuppose the next owner will think they are yuckey
too! Oh, well, that's RVing! I think the fun of A/S' is that you can make it
your own with the decorating.
Good Luck kids!
Merry