[VAC] porta-potty -vs- holding tank

Thanks, Jim-

I've been to the Thetford site. But I don't WANT to carry it to a flush toilet. I don't really want to deal with "it" at all, but not all trailer occupants are comfortable going "where the bears go" in all types of weather. I'm trying to avoid carrying it through the trailer if possible. So what I'm really asking is (and keep in mind that I have zero first hand experience with either a porta-potty or any type of RV/trailer tank dumping), would it be POSSIBLE (as opposed to recommended or commonly done) to devise some sort of non-nasty system for dumping the porta potty through a hose/fitting/??? (built into the Airstream bathroom) at one of these dump stations, meaning never carrying it through the trailer? Or is this guaranteed to be a less pleasant experience than just carrying the lower half of the porta-potty to a flush toilet and sending it on its way? Maybe a brief description of what is entailed in "making a contribution" at one of these dump stations would be helpful. Hoses? Protective clothing? Self-contained breathing apparatus?

Thanks for any input re: output.

Bob Harper
'62 Globetrotter in SC