RE: [VAC] Solar Power = More Choices

Rob -

a) I don't think it matters that it can't be used while moving - the
batteries are being charged by the tow vehicle then anyway. I left the panel
on top of Bambi in a terrible hail and wind storm in Georgia a couple of
years ago - and except for some dimples the panel was fine.

b) I suppose that it might be easier to take, but I've spent a lot of time
in some very interesting places, and I've never had anything taken. Not
something I spend a lot of time worrying about.

They can be rolled, but I store mine (flat) under the foam mattress on my
bed.

There are some pictures of the UniSolar flexible panel at
http://www.ovonic.com/flexapps.html.

Sherry