Re: [VAC] Potty problems

Take it easy on the vice grips. Find Cano Lab's web page and get a can
of Kroil and let it soak those screws loose before you get violent. Some
farmers say PBlaster that is available at Walmart among other places is
as good. I've not yet compared them side by side. But I took apart a
satellite dish last fall with PB where every bolt was encrusted in rust
and broke no bolts out of 40 or 50 that held the fiberglass dish
together. I've seen Kroil let bolts come out of assemblies that looked
permanently locked.

Gerald J.