[VAC] First AS update...

Thanks to Mark and Jim for thier excellent advice.  Turns out my fridge was
working all along.  As I went out to cycle through the start-up routine,
(after testing the power as Jim recommended)  I found the fridge cold and
ice in the freezer!  I guess when I turned it on I was expecting a bit more
sound from the unit...

The faucet turned out to be debris cloging the small filter in front of the
head.  I found this after filling my fresh water tank to check the operation
of the water pump, (perhaps the pumps proximity created more presure).  The
faucet was still at a trickle so I unscrewed the head and was suprised by
the filter popping out with a rather satisfying pop, (I need my
thesaurus...).  after a few cleanings as the sediment continued to run
through I now have a working faucet, (my wife says that now I'll be able to
wash dishes...).

Still need to try that thermocoupler for the water heater...

BTW, also adjusted my new tekonsha electric brake controler.  Wow what a
difference!

Back to lurking....

Timothy A. Hess
Director of Instrumental Music