Re: [VAC] Trailer Tounge Scale

Mike,
 Sherline makes that tounge scale, go to http://www.sherline.com. I
actually bought mine at Camping World (http://www.campingworld.com).
It's on page 234 of the latest C.W. catalog, list $119.00, or $107.10
P.C.

Although there are other ways to get your tounge weight, this is the
most convenient, IMO. As I described in that other message, I get 2
readings on the local quarry's motor truck scale:

I note the reading on the electronic readout as I slowly roll the length
of the [loooonngg] platform, which is the total rig weight. Then, let
the truck roll off the platform, leaving just the trailer. THAT's the
reading that the operator notes and that I actually pay for. I then
proceed home to weigh the tounge on the little Sherline scale.

Note!! I do not have weight transfer bars connected while weighing at
the quarry!!

                                      Jim