RE: [VAC] leaky windows/stick-on gutter

Hi Annie,
I am not sure from what well you have been drinking to get your sense of
humor, but would you share some with me?

One word, Vulkem.  Find it.  Buy it.  It is the best.  I read a lot about on
this list and thought, yeah, sure.  But I got some and it works great. Avoid
using silicone.  I think a gutter would look a bit worse that a horse's
patoot, although I have not really made a close inspection of many horse's
patoots.

On your post about awnings.  I heard a lot about Zip-Dee Awnings and I put
them all around my '71 Trade Wind 25 foot (except in front where I have
those cute sunglasses that A/S makes).  Without a doubt ... Zip Dee is the
best for an Airstream.  I love them.

Now, if they are worth the difference in price from the ones at Camping
World, I have no idea.  I heard from a member here that liked his awnings
from Camping World better than the Zip Dee, and he had both.  So you have to
look at what you get and decide.  For my two cents (I wish) it is Zip Dee.

jerry
2982