Re: [VAC] Holding and water tanks.

John,

When I needed a new water tank in my Bambi I found a manufacturer nearby.
They would make a tank to order for the special size but we found out that a
stock size would work by 'adjusting' the framework between the tank and the
drawers.  Just had to move it an inch.  There was plenty of room for that
and the tank cost just half as much as a special order.  I don't know where
you are but just look under Tanks,Fiber glass,Plastic, etc. in your yellow
pages.  By picking it up at the factory saved me $ also.

Kathy