[VAC] Replacement windows, anyone?

Yo,
   My 68 has those curvy frameless windows and a couple of them have been replaced
with stationary, silicone-gooped, plexiglass.  Since without ventilation, these things
can be solar cookers, I am wondering how the windows can be replaced?  Is there a
trailer window that might be of use here?  A residential window? Or should I just
but an awning over it, window box below it and call it a day?  The original frame
only exists for one of the two absent windows.
                         My Nose Pressed Against the Windowpane,

                                              Annie