Re: [VAC] free places to camp

Kathy Hunt    I'm with you lots of places to park .....I had some people in my courtesy parking a couple weeks  ago...no people just their Cutter  since it was not winterized and they were going with family to Lake Arrowhead for snow fun.    Had some  park here for a month once when i was going to be gone and came home to nicely weeded fflower beds.
I have w/e/dump/telephone which can be used for computer hookup.
I love the Corp of Engineers campgrounds  no crowded campsites.....parked a caravan around a little town park one time and the local people all came to visit and brought desert for everyone.......How about the Virgin river campground off I-15  around behind the rest area  ......Leave the big resort type RV parks to the big rigs where they hide inside in the a/c watching TV    meet your neighbors ouside and make some great friends.    Pearl