Re: [VAC] Fire Extinguisher

Working in the Fire Marshal Office, I get to see many portable fire extinguishers.
 The only cans I have seen that are chrome, or chromelike, are the water cans,
and they are abundant.

 This is not what I think you want in your Airstream though is it?  I mean,
for one thing, these water cans are pretty big.
 You want a 5B or 5BC or a combo can, maybe a 10B, but that's getting pretty
big too.  Your best bet is to go to the yellow pages in your area, and look
under fire exitinguishers.  There are plenty of service men out there.  If you
buy a can from them, it will be top quality, and they will service it for you.
 If you go to Home Depot, you get what you pay for.

 These guys may be able to get one chromed for you, or you might get it done
yourself somewhere, but I don't think you will find one on the shelf.

Good idea though!

Nick
'68 Safari
WBCCI #2577