Re: [VAC] Plumber Hell

Bob
Been there..sort of, although, not as deeply as you seem to be.  When I bought
my '68 Safari it had a break in the hot water line at a low spot, due to draining,
not winterizing, and I assumed it to be 1/2 inch pipe. Inside/outside, whatever!
 I went to home depot and bought a small reel of 1/2 to match, but it didn't.
 I like your answer, the copper is old and was special, and they don't make
it anymore!  That works for me!
  I just put in a rubber hose patch with clamps, until I can replace ALL the
copper.

Nick
'68 Safari
WBCCI #2577