[VAC] Vintagett Info Req.: Floor repair

Hi there...just a line before I have to go off and make an exam for tomorrow's classes....have
a bad bathroom floor...the 3/4 inch ply has to be replaced back to the first joist...I
would make o template out of the old wood, but there isn't ANY left to make a template
from....how do I get the curvy contour of the outher wall just right....Rick at the
AS fctory in Jackson Center said they just do trial and error scribing...any ideas?
 Spatial reasoning is not my strong suit and I am looking at it from a dressmaking
approach...try to fold something around/against the contour scribe it and then cut
it and then lay it on the wood?  Help!
                            All Dressed Up with the Makitas
                             and No Place to Go,
                                    Annie