RE: [VAC] Bix lookup

Sure we've got Eagle Hardware open tonight.  But they don't carry Bix or
Savagran.  They carry only Jasco and some other unnamed brands.  I have
already used Klean-Kutter liguid varnish remover and it hardly made a dent
in the clear coat.  I would like to go for the strong stuff.

It's like having a Cuba Libra when you really wanted a Double Martini :)
Dick Hall recomended www.jclicht.com and I went there.  Their website server
is really slow and I could not get any info but I did send them an email.

The weather was good this PM and I hope to spend my Easter immersed in
noxious chemicals.  It will keep all those Oregon Easter Bunnies at bay!

Bob Kiger aka Cruiser Bob
bobkiger@home.com