RE: [VAC] Backing the trailer

It is pretty difficult to do it on a sharp turn although I did it when I
made a U turn at an intersection.  Fortunately my truck bumber and
trailer A frame took most of the blow but boy do I watch it now.
Displaced my bumber a 1/2 inch.   Backing yes but you really have to be
not paying attention. You shouldn't be backing  into any spot where you
must make a 90 degree turn in a short space but I know, exceptions
happens. Just be alert to potential problem and get out an take a look or
have your "guide" watch that possiblility for you.

Roy