Re: [VAC] Interpreting Serial Numbers

Alex;
Don't want to scare you, but on a recent trip with our
67 Safari, we found our small side window missing at
the end of the day. It had shattered along the way
leaving the hardware and bits of glass. We stopped at
a hardware store and fitted a piece of plexiglass in
the hole, cost $4 and you can't tell the difference.
Up till then we had been very careful with the glass
as it will be hard to find replacement pieces, but now
we have one window that we don't worry about.
You never know what is going to happen with these
trailers so just enjoy and tackle the problems as they
come along.
Your serial number says built in "J"=Jackson Center,
"O"=Overland package,"22"= 22 Feet,"6"= 1966,"547"=
547 production that year, as I understand them.
Doug
1967 Safari