Re: [VAC] Pocketmail

Thanks Terry and Sandie Tyler!!!   Some of your posts lately have been
very informative and fun and entertaining.  I would like to personally
thank you for sharing your wealth of knowledge with the list,(and some
of your nonsense) and keeping in touch while on the road.  One of the
reasons why the Washington DC Unit has grown and attracted many new
members is because we are 100% on line.
We are able to communicate instantly and often.  Many newsletters have
gone out and we are only 5 months old.  No licking stamps, and no
trudging to the drop box.  Most units in the WBCCI spend more money on
postage and telephone than any other expense.  We in the WDCU hope to
spend our dues money on having FUN.
That pocketmail device sounds like the beginning of a new trend.  Thanks
for the info.

Bill Scott
1st VP and Membership Chairman
Washington DC Unit, WBCCI