Re: [VAC] Solar Power

Re Solar power.......I learned the hard way......had Solarmetrics put 2 panels
on several years ago and my trailer is only equipment with 1 battery.   Gives me
power when I need it....have a small inverter which I use to run a humidifier at
night and to charge my battery for my electro larynx......obviously I am a
laryngectomee (no I never smoked in my life)
but you can't let things hold you down.....mostly I am a boondocker so the dolar
does fine for me......BUT last month the meter was showing way overcharging so
since I was  down at the the sand dunes instead of going to Hobo I headed for
home to get it checked out........since I am not an electrician  had  someone
who knows more than I do check  it
after I called the factory in NH and they said check the battery 1st....t'was
the battery it had a crack on the bottom and 1 cell dry  so new battery and
everything working great.
I like to read before hitting the sack and it always gives me plenty of
electr5icity to run
the double tube light for a couple hours and then run the humidifier all
night.   Pearl Main