Re: [VAC] Add Gray Water Holding Tank to 1973

Bob, I talked with my local RV dealer here (not Airstream but very good
service dept) about adding one to my 1970.  He said the cost would be
$400 to $600 if one COULD even be added.  It wouldn't be very large
either.  He suggested using one of those portable blue plastic tanks
instead.

After thinking about it, there are some definite advantages to the
portable tanks.  You can dump gray water without breaking camp, putting
everything away, going to the dump station every couple of days then
coming right back and setting up again.

The plastic tanks come in various capacities and one has four wheels on
it and a way to tow it behind your tow vehicle to the dump station.
Easy to handle and easy to dump.

Hope this helps.

Tom