[VAC] newbie

Hello fellow Airstreamers,

this spring I start my first camping season with a trailer (graduating
from a 12X12 foot tent).  Making a quantum leap into a 25 foot Land
Yacht. Our family of four are very excited, and I cannot wait to see how
the 1990 Suburban (1500) pulls this baby.

I have many questions for you all but first shocks for the trailer.  I
noticed one of them is leaking and I felt for safety's sake they should
be replaced.  My local R.V. service guy says to measure them and go the
local parts supply store and buy some that match.
enlighten me!

Mark
(the first time Airstream guy)