[VAC] Watco

Hello,

We have clearcoat. Bought a gallon of strip-x...for later. Maybe miracle cure
(in the blue bottle) will appear for polishing before I need it.

We had a pretty good day at AS dealership in Jackson, MS.  Found fuzzy stuff
to fill window rod holes, gasket material to fit windows AND the door, but
found out oven part no longer made. Thought we had the part but alas, when it
arrived at the parts dept. it clearly was NOT what she had ordered even
thought it is pictured in the catalogue. BTW, both ladies in the parts dept
there are very nice and most helpful--even said they would keep looking and
asking for our part. They've tried several times already.

Recently saw the website for ordering Watco Oil and didn't bookmark it and
now cannot find it. Will someone repost it? I found a local source, but they
only carry dark walnut and special order costs more. As I remember, the web
price was very reasonable.

Measured the Caravel. It is exactly 18' including bumper and hitch! Inside
from front window to back window is 14'4". Cozy. Manual says it weighs 2880.
Dry weight I suppose.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Jacque
'69 Caravel (still without numbers but perhaps soon)