Re: [VAC] Replacement for Taillights

I need a replacement backup light for a 1974 Airstream International.  The
lens is OK but the metal backing plate is shot so there is only one of the
three mounting screws holding the white lens to the plate.  It is a little
unique because there is a fiber optic line that makes contact with the bulb
and this is transmitted to an indicator on the roadside of the trailer so you
can look in your tow vehicle's rear view mirror and see whether your lights
areworking.  It is sort of like the old Cadillacs which had a similar
arrangement on the top of each front fender.

Any one out there who can steer me to a source wou;d be appreciated.

Ed