Re: [VAC] Replacement for Tail Lights

Sorry to keep this thread going on, but I've managed to confuse myself
(not a tough job). I was assuming I had Bargman taillights, but maybe I
don't. The lights are 7 inches across and held on with 8 screws. On the
light is: Auto Lamp 575 Chicago SAE-S-A-AI-T-61. The covers are cracked,
but also the insides (the plate and light bulb holders) are pretty badly
rusted.

And one more question, are the reflector lights beneath the taillights
available? Mine are 51/2 inches across with 4 screws and a metal ring
around the reflector. The ring is not aluminum and it has rusted.

Thanks, thanks thanks for everybody's help and information.

Deena
62 Safari