Re: [VAC] Gray Water vs Black Water, a parked trailer

Actually that thought had occurred to me, but I think I'd rather not use it
at all than that.  I see enough poopy with a little toddler in diapers!  But
thanks though!  I also think the campgroudn nearby is set up well for this,
and maybe he'll let us pay a fee for the privilege - we have a little pickup
truck that is a "work" truck and could transport the tank.  Again, we may
just only use grey water and not use the pottie - it wil be near the house,
and of course, with one of us in diapers that helps!   But good to know the
options, should guests come and it make sense to have a temporary extra
bathroom.

Somebody told me you folks on the list would have answers and suggestions,
and it is such a timersaver and so helpful to have the benefit of the group's
combined experiences, even when on such rather delicate matters!
Elizabeth