Re: [VAC] Bubble update

PS -- I didn't mention that the '61 Bambi has the break-away cable and that I
had to have a "thing" installed in my Jeep Grand Cherokee to operate the
brakes.  It cost around $350, and is connected under the dash board and can
be adjusted to adjust the braking power of the electric brakes.  I pulled the
trailer from Idaho without the brakes, and have found that it is much easier
to pull/stop with the electric brakes connected and functioning.    Also,
when I bought it in Boise, the previous owner said he hadn't ever used the
brakes.  But when I got to Texas, it had to be inspected (State regulation)
prior to getting the registration and title transfer.  Also, I was told that
the brakes HAD to be connected and functional to be legal -- I couldn't pass
the inspection without doing so.

Sissy